Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I have some GREAT photos to share!!

It's been kinda crazy for me this summer..very busy with work, friends, family and of course WEDDINGS! I have started to get together pictures and here are a few of my favorites from Shannon and Stuart Ruwe's wedding. Photos taken by Karin and Roger Doolin (some of my favorite people)!!www.starryeyedstudiosblog.com/

These are some shots from their "first glance"..this is an awesome idea..takes away the nerves before the ceremony and gives the couple a chance to really share the moment together!! Shannon came in for 2 trials..the first one was a "down do" and Im so glad she came back and decided on this very classic "updo".



I love that Shannon steered away from the swoop bang..in sticky St Louis summers, pulling the front back is MUCH cooler!



For those of you who wonder if I can REALLY do large parties by myself..heres proof!! Shannon had me for 13 updos..yes 13, and I didnt sweat it a bit..they turned out AMAZING!!



I really love these detail shots..Karin and Roger do a really good job of not missing a single one of them!!



Stay tuned, I will be posting some close up hair shots from this wedding when I get them!

No comments: