Sunday, July 5, 2009

Check out the new Mr. and Mrs. Walker!!

Some of you might know..my BFF Sabrina Torti of Proposing Dreams and I had the honor of being a part of our friends Alisha and Lukes wedding in beautiful upstate New York!!





Alisha has done alot of photos for my website and is one of my favorite photographers EVER!!

It was only fitting for her to have a paparazzi of photographers at her own wedding. I thought I would share some photos with you!!

Jennifer Davis captured some great working shots for me!





Alisha wanted a very loose style and I think it turned out GREAT..we were very excited that we didnt have to use a hairpiece(that melted when I tried to curl it)lol!



Luke and Alisha presented their daughter with a necklace during the ceremony(very cool)a little bit emotional too!



This was a first for me..after dinner we wisked Alisha back to her room and CUT ALL HER HAIR OFF!!!!
She had this amazing vintage dress she wore for the 2nd half of her reception.
By far the most intense haircut I have EVER done! Jennifer got a great shot..



Jason Groupp was their main photographer and he got this amazing picture at the end of the night..check out the cute lil dress!



Her recpetion venue was breathtaking during the day and at night.







They had a great charactaturist..very fun to watch.




AMAZING DJ..we, (well they) danced the night away..I wore a pencil skirt..FYI-not good for dancing!!



Needless to say, we had an amazing time!
Thanks so much to Luke and Alisha for letting me share your experience, Ill definately be coming back..I MUST take a boat out on one of those beautiful lakes!

To all the great proffesionals and family that I met..you guys rock!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very cute post! Everyone LOVED the hair/cuts. :) They just can't believe that was my real hair!
Thanks for everything!