Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Year End Blog...a few days late.

I thought it would be nice to give some well derserved congratulations to all my brides from 2008. Ill be posting a few a day..stay tuned for more.
I have been lucky enough to get photos from some of the girls and all their photographers were amazing…make sure you check out their blogs if you’re doing any photographer shopping.

February 2nd 2008 was my client and friend Kaityln Byrne (McNamara). I have been doing Kaitlyns hair for a good part of my career, she has brought me many clients from her college days at SLU, along with her sister, whose wedding I did late 2007. Sadly, I don’t have any pictures but believe me she was stunning!

March 29th 2008 was Christine Leeper. Christine came to me via my website and her and her bridal party were a lot of fun to work with so very early in the morning..heres a few photos that were just snapshots from a family member, but shows what great hair I had to work with.

No comments: