Wednesday, January 7, 2009

more year ends

May 31st 2008 I had the pleasure of working with the lovely Laura Snyder and her family. Laura continued to come see me at my salon in Collinsville to get her hair cut, I love when I get to keep in contact with these girls!


June 14th 2008 I did my first set of wedding day extensions on Laura Osburn and I must say they turned out AMAZING….we must have done three trials to get it “just right” but that’s what trials are for, I enjoyed every minute of Lauras company. Laura was lucky enough to have Studio B at her reception and I love this picture of her and her hubby. Andy The Bachelor was one of their groomsman….note him off to the side, funny huh?
Laura also did a “celebrate the dress” session with the Browers and I love this shot, Laura is such a beautiful lady!

No comments: