Thursday, November 20, 2008

Its been forever, I know!

I really havent had a whole lot going on this fall just a couple weddings, so I thought I share a few photos....Here is the beautiful Jody Bell..now Seipp, she was going for Vintage look and she nailed it right on the head!























Another one of my fall brides was Aimee Showers..In past posts I have said how much I LOVE chignons..and this is why! Aimees Photographer was Sj Macky and she is amazing!





My Makeup Artist and Good Friend Cindy Rushing is getting married this September and Sara is also taking her photographs....Congrats to Cindy and Ryan!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Thanks again for doing such a wonderful job with my hair! I got so many compliments on it. I was so sad when I had to take it down because I felt so glamorous! :-) It was exactly what I wanted!