Friday, April 25, 2008

I havent forgotten about my blog..I swear!

I havent had awhole lot going on as far as weddings go lately..so I havent had alot to talk about..I know you all have missed me..?
I do however have alot of trials coming soon..I will be posting pics from them.
I dont have a wedding untill May 31st, I plan on doing as much camping and boating till then as I can!!
I am excited to say that my website will be going through its yearly "revamping" thanks to my best buddy Sabrina aka jack of all trades!
Alisha Clark is coming to take some new pics for it which Im really excited about, I think shes amazingly talented! Im also doing her hair..Ill have to take a pic and let everyone see how cute she is!

As for this weekend..bonfires, bday parties and hopefully a trip to the lake.
Have a great weekend, April.

No comments: