Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It seems like yesterday....

Today is my 8 year wedding anniversary!


My hubby John and I have been together for 12 yrs and have a wonderful 9 (almost 10) yr old son, I can remember my wedding day as if it where yesterday...trends and styles have changed SOOO much in 8 yrs.! So, here are some thoughts as I reflect back on my own wedding from 2001.

Remember when deciding on your theme and style, whether it be hair, attire or decor':


~dont go too "trendy", trends come and go and years down the road your younger friends say...wow, how long ago did you get married?lol! Believe me, Ive experienced it!

~Stay classic, you can never go wrong with classic!

~Timeless with a trendy or retro twist is cool too!


And of course to my hubby, I love you so very much and cant wait to eat SUSHI later!

No comments: